Most organisations, even those perceived as low-risk, such as offices, shops, and schools, have significant potential environmental liabilities. Yet most business leaders do not recognise these, or understand the scale of the impact they can have on their bottom line. Even small pollution incidents can give rise to substantial clean-up costs, third party liabilities and legal expenses, often many times the size of the fines.
In reality, most organisations have environmental liabilities. These may take the form of contractual, reputational and operational exposures. Environmental management systems, and effective maintenance in site infrastructure and monitoring cannot always protect an organisation from all environmental risk. Traditional public liability policies can leave huge gaps in coverage and many organisations are left unknowingly but dangerously exposed.
So are you actually protected? Register for this live ENDS webinar and find out how you can best protect yourself.
Tune in for:
• In-depth analysis, grounded in case studies, of the types of environmental exposures facing businesses
• Clarity around how specialist environmental insurance can help protect you when things do go wrong
• Sound advice on effective environmental management, from front-end environmental management to back end environmental insurance solutions
Horses... do they make you think of open pasture or cheap burgers and deceit? What would you have thought of 6 months ago?
This webinar previews the upcoming ENDS CSR Data Management and Application Conference, tune in to hear expert speakers from the conference sketch out how CR is core to their organisation’s business plan, and how to best monitor and communicate their CR activities.
This free webinar covers the key issues ahead of the ENDS Report CSR Data Management & Application Conference. Tune in to learn:
- How to effectively identify, collect, collate, and format the data relevant for your CSR programme - including supply chain data.
- Methods for improving data consistency, accuracy and quality by following best practices, and examining the benefits of assurance.
- Strategies for identifying stakeholder needs, ensuring transparency, and identifying the best channels to engage with your customers.
For full details of the conference visit: www.csrdatamanagement.com
Certain elements of CSR have slipped down marketing and sustainability agendas but leading brands such as Truvia and Walkers Crisps are successfully using environmental labels to build brand trust and bolster their bottom line.
But with so many labels now available on the market, what could they do for your consumers and your business?
Tune in live to our upcoming Brand Republic and ENDS webinar for a candid look at the real story:
• Do consumers actually recognise the logos and how do labels influence purchasing decisions?
• What does the latest Carbon Trust research say about how consumers engage and respond to environmental claims?
• What are the financial and time implications of implementing environmental labels?
• What is the bottom line value of using environmental labels and does this outweigh the risks?
• How can you use environmental labels to gain a competitive edge and drive sustainable long term value?
Who should attend?
Marketing, PR, Brand, Sustainability, Environmental and CSR professionals
With rising pressure to lower energy and carbon usage to meet CRC requirements and streamline costs, this live webinar will offer you innovative examples of the most effective, energy-efficient and sustainable solutions being used by businesses today to reduce energy usage in the most important of areas - their buildings. We will also reveal how to measure the real benefits of these initiatives. Tune in for insight into:
-Smart monitoring and metering ideas
-Measurement and Verification best practice – what’s working and how can you prove it?
-How innovative financing can keep measures off the balance sheet
Whilst there is growing awareness of Demand Response activities in the energy sector, there is still uncertainty regarding the rewards and the potential risks associated with this programme.
In our next live ENDS webinar we will be revealing the facts behind Demand Response and the role it can play in enabling energy efficiency and carbon reduction.
Tune in for answers to key questions such as:
-What is Demand Response all about, who’s involved and can it help you to meet energy and climate change requirements?
-What are the risks of doing demand response activities and how can you tackle them?
-What are the financial rewards and do these outweigh the risks?
-What does the future hold? How can new technologies and policies help the energy sector move towards a more sustainable and smarter grid?
-Hear about the latest systems and energy performance contracts that could help you reduce energy use
-Whether your buildings are new or old; implement the most efficient lighting and heating for your business
-Metrics moment: be sure that you are always winning the cost to ROI ratio relative to your infrastructure
Given the Earth's dwindling finite resources companies are facing more financial, environmental and reputational pressures than ever. But with the dust of the recession barely settled and boardrooms awash with pressing issues, just how important is sustainability to core business and how much weight can the sustainability champion bring to bear on their company's reputation, stakeholder confidence and ultimately bottom line?
Join this webinar where our experts will be debating the call for technology-enabled change in corporations' approaches to sustainability:
- Setting the scene; what is the future outlook for resource cost and availability and what does this mean for corporations?
- How does your sustainability measure up against other companies in your sector? From resource usage to energy output, gain precise insights into how efficient you are
- More than just a box-ticking exercise: Embed a sustainability model tailored to your business which effectively manages resources, delivers savings and reliable information to reassure investors, empower employees and improve the bottom line
Join this interactive, live webinar to hear how RSA reduced their UK carbon by 1 tonne per employee and their UK electricity consumption by 20%. Tune in also to:
- From business travel to computer use, gain holistic insights into where staff are ramping up your carbon footprint and energy bills
- Implement a clear and realistic energy management programme from the top down to boost individual staff responsibility
- Gain invaluable metrics to focus your efforts and evolve your workforce strategy to continually generate maximum energy efficiency